Modulo-P has as mission the development of Zero-Knowledge solutions for the Cardano ecosystem. It is being funded by Project Catalyst (Fund 10)
Recent accomplishments with the Modulo-P team:
- Won second place at the Zero Knowledge track of the Cardano Emurgo Build 2023 Hackathon.
- Got funded by Project Catalyst Fund 10 for developing a Zero-Knowledge-Proof framework for Cardano based on Hydra and ZK-SNARKs.
- Developed a Haskell implementation of a Weils Pairing, compatible with elliptic curves BN128 and BLS12-381, and amenable for verification of ZK proofs produces by snarkjs.
Reitcircles aims to bring tokenization of real estate assets leveraging on the resources provided by the Cardano blockchain. I have assisted in the development of the project's roadmap.
Some highlights of my accomplishments as a developer at Reitcircles:
- Designed and implemented a deflationary minting policy for the REIT's token.
- Designed and implemented an updatable multisig treasury.
Ayllu Academy is an iniciative whose purpose is to boost education in Latinamerica with blockchain technology. It was funded by Project Catalyst (Fund 7).
I developed the smart contracts for the following modules of Ayllu Academy's platform:
Cardano Developer Professional Program
As my final project to get the certification as Cardano Developer Professional I developed a smart contract for:
Cardano Developer Associate Program
As my final project to get the certification as Cardano Developer Associate I developed a game in Haskell:
I elaborated these notes from the Haskell course imparted by Irfan Ali at Emurgo Academy.
Older projects can be consulted at my github repository.